Travel In Style and Capture that Picture-Perfect Look!

April 01, 2014

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel

One of my favourite pre-trip rituals is planning out my vacation wardrobe. It's a great way to know which look works and which doesn’t; as well as what items to buy to capture that picture-perfect look for the beach, a night out on the town, site seeing or a romantic dinner.

I'm very excited to introduce you to my NEW personal shopping page - TRAVEL IN STYLE - featuring a curated collection of stylish pieces from MINIPOPUP I’ve personally selected to help you create that picture-perfect look for your next holiday, or simply to freshen up your current wardrobe.   


Happy Shopping and Remember to Always Travel In Style!


You Might Also Like

0 comments